Be Part of it! Zambia's original backpackers and still one of the best in
Africa! Just steps away from the museum, markets, banks, grocery stores
and all of the fun of Africa!
Jollyboys has been catering for budget travellers since 1995 and is still
owner run and operated. Our staff epitomise the extent of Zambian
hospitality and our service is second to none. Try out our TRAVEL SHOP for
specials and all of the adrenaline that Livingstone has to offer!
Jollyboys believes in the principles of responsible tourism and are always
finding ways to improve our impact on the community and environment - the
gorgeous Zambian sun provides plentiful amounts of hot water and we now
have a large solar power system which provides electricity for almost 90%
of the lodge!
The beers are icy cold and the swimming pool is ultra refreshing. So soak
up some sunshine (there's lots of it!), laze on a sun bed, munch on some
mangoes (there's lots of those too!), and just enjoy!
- FREE daily drop off at the Victoria Falls
- FREE pickup from Livingstone Airport
- FREE pickup from Vic Falls border at 1030am (email for confirmation)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE long/short term baggage storage
- Swimming pool
- Resident chef and self-catering kitchen
- Fully stocked bar with DSTV for major sports events!
- 24 hour hot and cold running showers
- All rooms have a fan
- All ensuite rooms have air-con
- Braai/Barbecue area
- Secure car park
- 24- hour security
- Travel and activities booking office
We also have gorgeous shady gardens full of mango, banana, avocado,
papaya, guava and lemon trees!
Min rate: 41.360
Max rate: 73.530
14986 Hostels in Livingstone (Zambia)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions